Support The Weils
The Montefiore Foundation is proud to support the programs of The Weils and Montefiore. Resident activities, outings, community events, wellness activities and religious services are just a few of the many life enrichments funded through The Montefiore Foundation. Each year, the generosity of our donors enables The Weils to continue its longstanding commitment to caring.
- Major Gifts enhance services, support special projects, or create new programs.
- Endowment Funds provide a lasting presence at The Weils. Endowment and special purpose funds may be named to honor a family or the memory of loved ones.
- The Annual Sustaining Campaign provides vital operating support. Contributors can often double the impact of their gift through Employer Matching Gift Programs.
- Tribute Contributions are made throughout the year to honor the memory of loved ones or to celebrate special occasions and accomplishments of family and friends.
- Planned Gifts, such as bequests and charitable gift annuities, provide a legacy for future generations, ensuring the highest level of quality care and services for our elderly, regardless of their financial ability.
Funds that support The Weils include:
- The Annual Sustaining Campaign
- The Weils Tribute Fund
- The Deborah Rocker Klausner Memorial Fund
- The Jeanne R. Daus Endowment Fund
- The Weils Staff Appreciation Fund
- The Manchick Art and Activities Fund
- The Bette and James M. Stone Resident Entertainment Fund
Call The Montefiore Foundation office at 216.910.2350 if you would like to make a contribution by phone or to learn more about giving opportunities at The Weils. You can also make a gift online with our newly updated online giving form or download a printable donation form to mail into the Montefiore Foundation.