Relax and Have Fun!
The Weils offers a variety of entertainment, cultural, educational and leisure activities to choose from daily. Our full-time life-enrichment coordinator plans an assortment of entertainment and personal enhancement opportunities.
Your days will always be busy!
A sampling of activities:
- Guest lectures, classes, workshops and cultural programs
- Musical entertainment (pianists, harpists, concerts, etc.)
- Outings for shopping, restaurants, theater and museums
- A computer station with internet access
- Fitness room with exercise classes
- Common areas for various games (Poker, Bridge, Mahjong etc.)
- Health and wellness seminars
- Movie nights
- Grandma’s Playroom for intergenerational play (perfect for grandchildren visiting)
Something for everyone:
- Common areas available for socializing, reading and relaxing
- Furnished library with books, movies and puzzles
- Bi-weekly bookmobile visits from the Geauga County Library
- Full service beauty and barber salon
- Happy hour in Courtyard Café
- Putting green with putters
- Outdoor patios and sitting areas