The Weils Assisted Living
Engaging. Active. Elegant.
Submit an online inquiry form regarding assisted living at The Weils.
Designed with seniors in mind, The Weils Assisted Living community offers all the comforts of home and so much more! Everything you need, everything you want, is right on
our campus or right in our neighborhood. We offer a full spectrum of services to enrich residents’ lives on all levels and encourage as much independence as possible.
Our active, senior community is just what you’ve been looking for with:
- 24/7 nursing and caregiving
- Spacious one- and two-bedroom apartments with full kitchen, washer/dryer and individual temperature control
- Unlimited transportation to all medical appointments
- Month-to-month leases
- Special events, entertainment, outings and life-enrichment programs
- Three gourmet meals a day, snacks and mealtime room service
- Outdoor patios for cookouts and relaxation
- Weekly housekeeping and daily laundry
- Salon and spa treatments
Once you visit The Weils, we know you’re going to like it what you see. Once you move in, you’re going to love your new home!
Please contact a Weils team member at 440.996.0504 to schedule a tour or for more information.
The Weils, owned and operated by Montefiore – a leader in senior healthcare – is a non-profit organization located in Chagrin Fall, Ohio. The Weils campus, only 20 minutes from Beachwood, encompasses a 75-suite assisted living community, a 29-bed rehabilitation pavilion for post-hospital care and The David and Freda Robinson Residence, an 18-suite memory care assisted living pavilion. The Weils also offers skilled nursing, long-term care and outpatient rehabilitation therapies, in-home memory care and hospice.