Providing Services for Safe Living.
Submit an online inquiry form regarding long-term care.
The First Step
Making the decision to move into a community environment is a big change for most people. At The Weils, we try to make the transition easier by providing all the information you need in a concise and easy to understand format. We know the attention and guidance we offer families when they are considering a move to The Weils make all the difference to them.
The Weils provides individualized levels of care in a safe and secure home-like setting, based on resident needs. Services include specialized nursing care and therapies for those who are physically challenged or have dementia or related disorders.
*If you or you loved one need any dementia services,
The Weils accepts long-term care insurance or private pay in addition to numerous other insurance plans. Please contact our admissions coordinator at 440.996.0504 for more information.
Medical and Nursing Care
The Weils has a team of attending physicians who provide medical care, clinical oversight and treatment to residents. Residents may use their own physician (with special arrangements) by working with the nurse manager or use one of The Weils’ doctors.
Full-service clinic includes:
- Medical Director
- 24-hour nursing care
- Subspecialty consultative services
- Full-time Social Workers
- In-house rehab therapies available (provided only upon order of a physician)
- Palliative Care Consult Service
- Hospice care
Amenities for Long-Term Care Residents
- Private room
- Clergy available upon request
- Spiritual, educational and cultural programming, and activities
- Beauty and barber shop, cafe and gift shop
- Laundry and banking services
- Media center, computer station and library
- Holiday celebrations and festive dinners
- Dining rooms, lounges and outdoor patios available for sitting and visiting
- Wireless connections
Because food is so important to the quality of life, The Weils makes an extra effort to prepare and serve meals and snacks that are both tasty and nutritious. We serve three chef-prepared meals a day to all residents and snacks in the evening. Special diets are accommodated.
Food may be brought into The Weils and eaten in your room using disposable plates and utensils. You may bring a small refrigerator to keep in your room.